TM CLEAROXID LIQUID is a liquid disinfection agent for drinking water - based on chlorine dioxide
- 2 in 1: cleaning and disinfection
- highly effective disinfection for drinking water lines and water dispensers
- fights germs, fungi, algae, bacteria and biofilm
- shelf life of 5 years in original packaging; even in activated state TM CLEAROXID LIQUID has a shelf life of 1 month
Packaging & dosing:
- 250ml bottle: for 35 liters disinfection solutions (9 bottles per case)
- 1L bottle: for 125 liters disinfection solutions (1 bottle per case)
- 1L bottle: for 125 liters disinfection solutions (12 bottles per case)
- TM CLEAROXID LIQUID is shipped in two parts and consists of a liquid component (sodium chlorite solution) and a solid component (sodium persulphate).
- Upon blending the two components and after a reaction time of 48 hours at 20°C, a yellow chlorine dioxide solution with a content of 3g chlorine dioxide/liter is ready to use.
- The activated solution is stable for approximately 1 month.
- Rinse chlorine dioxide solution well after usage and check proper rinsing by means of chlorine test strips.
For more than 40 years we have been striving for best hygiene in the food-industry and have been developing high-performance cleaning detergents and tailored packages for the entire processing hygiene.
This is only possible with a strong, experienced team, where each one will attend to your specific hygiene needs with personal and competent consultation. Our sales team is here to assist you any time.